August 19, 2014. ThePope's Twitter account has surpassed 15 million followers in the 9 languages where he publishes his tweets. The most popular accounts are Spanish, with almost 6.5 million followers; English, with more than 4 million followers and Italian, with almost 2 million followers.
August 13, 2014. Several hours before boarding his flight to Seoul, Pope Francis sent out a tweet asking for prayers for the fruits of his trip to South Korea.
As I begin my trip, I ask you to join me in praying for Korea and for all of Asia.— Pope Francis (@Pontifex) August 13, 2014
August 12, 2014. The Pope accepted the resignation of Archbishop Nikolaos Foskolos, the former Archbishop of Athens. He has named Sevastianos Rossolatosto succeed him.
August 11, 2014. Pope Francis has sent
a message of condolence for the plane crash in
Tehran which claimed the lives of almost 40 people. The Pope
expressed his sadness for the tragedy and prayed for the eternal
repose of the victims as well as consolation for their families. The
Vatican Secretary of State, Cardinal Pietro Parolin, sent the
telegram in the Pope's name to Archbishop Ignazio
Bedini of Ispahan.
August 11, 2014. Pope Francis has sent a message of condolence for the plane crash in Tehran which claimed the lives of almost 40 people. The Pope expressed his sadness for the tragedy and prayed for the eternal repose of the victims as well as consolation for their families. The Vatican Secretary of State, Cardinal Pietro Parolin, sent the telegram in the Pope's name to Archbishop Ignazio Bedini of Ispahan.
August 8, 2014. Pope Francis called on the faithful to pray for Iraq via his Twitter account. The Pope asked to "pray for Iraqi Christians and all vulnerable populations” as well as for "those who have been forced from their homes in Iraq.”
Please take a moment today to pray for all those who have been forced from their homes in Iraq. #PrayForPeace— Pope Francis (@Pontifex) August 8, 2014
August 7th, 2014. Pope Francis has named Fr. Bohdan Danylo as bishop of the Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of St. Josaphat (USA).
The websites, www.romereports.com and www.rrdocumentaries.com are the exclusive property of Palio News Srl., located on Via dei Corridori, 48 "" 00193 Rome, Italy, P.IVA: 06362071000
Access and navigation of the websites are free but subject to the conditions of this Legal Notice.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The text and video news are property of Palio News Srl., titleholder of ROME REPORTS TV News Agency, which in turn acquires rights to use images and music owned by other entities. The video news and some documentaries offered on this website have been made in cooperation or in conjunction with Sunrise World News Inc. (www.sunriseworldnews.com). None of the content on this website may be used for television broadcast, internet broadcast or any other comercial use without prior written permission from Palio News Srl.
2. LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY. Palio News is not responsible for loss or damages that may occur due to, but not limited to, errors and omissions in the news, the transmission of viruses or malicious software, or pauses in the operation of the website.
3. LINKS. Palio News does not assume any responsibility for any practices of other websites that we provide links to.
5. ABUSES AND ERRORS. Users are asked to report abuses, errors or anything deemed inappropriate in any of the contents of this site. You can do so by clicking on "Feedback" in the user area or by clicking on "Contact Us".
6. APPLICABLE LAW. The activities of Palio News Srl. are regulated by Italian law.