Names of archbishops to receive pallium from Pope Francis
On June 29, the Feast of Sts. Peter and Paul, Pope Francis will bless the palliums of the Metropolitan Archbishops. This year, 36 have been appointed. The list is as followed:
1. Card. Joseph William TOBIN, C.SS.R.
Archbishop of Newark (U.S.A.)
2. Msgr. Francisco OZORIA ACOSTA
Archbishop of Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
3. Msgr. Donald Joseph BOLEN
Archbishop of Regina (Canada)
4. Msgr. Goetbe Edmond DJITANGAR
Archbishop of Nâ??Djaména (Chad)
5. Msgr. Franí§ois KALIST
Archbishop of Clermont (France)
6. Msgr. Martin S. JUMOAD
Archbishop of Ozamiz (Philippines)
7. Msgr. Paul Dennis ETIENNE
Archbishop of Anchorage (U.S.A.)
8. Msgr. Józef Gí?RZYÅ?SKI
Archbishop of Warmia (Poland)
9. Msgr. Giovanni ACCOLLA
Archbishop of Messina-Lipari-Santa Lucia del Mela (Italy)
10. Msgr. Faustin AMBASSA NDJODO, C.I.C.M.
Archbishop of Garoua (Cameroon)
11. Msgr. Mariano José PARRA SANDOVAL
Archbishop of Coro (Venezuela)
12. Msgr. Joseph NGUYí?N CHI LINH
Archbishop of Huíª (Vietnam)
13. Msgr. Joseph KALATHIPARAMBIL
Archbishop of Verapoly (India)
14. Msgr. Carlos GARFIAS MERLOS
Archbishop of Morelia (Mexico)
15. Msgr. Fridolin AMBONGO BESUNGU, O.F.M. Cap.Archbishop of Mbandaka-Bikoro (Dem. Republic of Congo)
16. Msgr. Orlando BRANDES
Archbishop of Aparecida (Brazil)
17. Msgr. George FRENDO, O.P.
Archbishop of Tiraní«-Durrí«s (Albania)
18. Msgr. Wilfredo PINO ESTÉVEZ
Archbishop of Camagí¼ey (Cuba)
19. Msgr. Marek JÄ?DRASZEWSKI
Archbishop of Kraków (Poland)
20. Msgr. Michael Didi Adgum MANGORIA
Archbishop of Khartoum (Sudan)
21. Msgr. Jean-Pierre COTTANCEAU, SS.CC.
Archbishop of Papeete (French Polynesia)
22. Msgr. Paul DESFARGES, S.I.
Archbishop of Alger (Algeria)
23. Msgr. Júlio Endi AKAMINE, S.A.C.
Arcivescovo di Sorocaba (Brazile)
24. Msgr. Joí£o José DA COSTA, O. Carm.
Archbishop of Aracaju (Brazil)
25. Msgr. Gilbert A. GARCERA
Archbishop of Lipa (Philippines)
26. Msgr. Moses COSTA, C.S.C.
Archbishop of Chittagong (Bangladesh)
27. Msgr. Simon POH HOON SENG
Archbishop of Kuching (Malaysia)
28. Msgr. Manoel Delson PEDREIRA DA CRUZ, O.F.M. Cap.
Archbishop of Paraíba (Brazil)
29. Msgr. Robertus RUBIYATMOKO
Archbishop of Semarang (Indonesia)
30. Msgr. Inácio SAí?RE, I.M.C.
Archbishop of Nampula (Mozambique)
31. Msgr. Tadeusz WOJDA, S.A.C.
Archbishop of BiaÅ?ystok (Poland)
32. Msgr. Anthony MUHERIA
Archbishop of Nyeri (Kenya)
33. Msgr. Ignacio Francisco DUCASSE MEDINA
Archbishop of Antofagasta (Chile)
34. Msgr. Charles C. THOMPSON
Archbishop of Indianapolis (U.S.A.)
35. Msgr. Geremias STEINMETZ
Archbishop of Londrina (Brazil)
36. Msgr. Jorge Eduardo LOZANO
Archbishop of San Juan de Cuyo (Argentina)