The website www.romereports.com is the exclusive property of Rome Reports Srl., located on Via dei Corridori, 48 00193 Rome, Italy, P.IVA: 06362071000
Access and navigation of the websites are free but subject to the conditions of this Legal Notice.
Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages. Cookies allow a web to, among other things, store and retrieve information about users or a team browser's habits. Depending on what information they hold and they way the team uses it they might be used to recognise the user. The user's browser memorises cookies on the hard disk only during the current session using a minimum storage space and causing no damage in the computer. The cookies contains no personal specific information and the majority of them are automatically and immediately erased from the hard drive when the browser session is closed (the so-called session cookies.)
Cookies are accepted as a standard in the majority of browsers which may allow or prevent in the security settings temporal or memorised cookies.
Without your express consent-by enabling cookies in your browser- www.romereports.com wil not link in the cookies the memorised data with your personal information during the time of registration or purchase.
What cookies do we use?
- Technical Cookies. Wich are those that allow users to navigate and use a web page, platform or App and the use of the different options and services that exists in it, such as traffic control, transmission of data, session identification, reach restricted access parts, remember the constituent elements that make up an order, make the purchasing process of an order, submit the request for registration or participation in a event, use security elements during the navigation, store contents for videos or sounds broadcast or the content sharing through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies. Are those which allow users to access the service with certain predefined general feature characteristics according to a set of criterias in the user's terminal, such as the language, browser type used to access the service, the regional setting from where the service is reached.are those which allow users to access the service with certain predefined general feature characteristics according to a set of criterias in the user's terminal, such as the language, browser type used to access the service, the regional setting from where the service is reached.
- Analysis Cookies. Are those that, either treated by ourselves or by a third-party enable us to cuantify the number of users and therefore be able to do an analysis and statistical measure of the user's use of the service offered. For this purpuso your navigation in our website is being analysed in order to improve the products and services we offer.
- Advertisement Cookies. are those which allow to manage in the most efficient way possible those advertising spaces that the editor have included in a webpage, App, or platform from which he provide the requested service. These Cookies store behavioural information of the users obtained through the permanent observation of their navigation habits. This allow to develop an specific profile to show advertising according to such profile.
- Behavioural advertising Cookies. Son aquellas que permiten la gestión, de la forma más eficaz posible, de los espacios publicitarios que, en su caso, el editor haya incluido en una página web, aplicación o plataforma desde la que presta el servicio solicitado. Estas cookies almacenan información del comportamiento de los usuarios obtenida a través de la observación continuada de sus hábitos de navegación, lo que permite desarrollar un perfil específico para mostrar publicidad en función del mismo.
Third-party Cookies: www.romereports.com may use third-party services that can gather information with statistical purposes about the users use of the website and to offer other services related to the website activity and other Internet services.