|_ga||Analytics cookie. It is used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gid||Analytics cookie. It is used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|user||Analytics cookie. It is used to distinguish users.||1 year|
|bengor-cookie||Technical cookie. It is used to manage the display of the cookie warning banner.||30 days|
|PHPSESSID||Technical cookie. It is used to save the user's session data.||Session|
The website www.romereports.com is the exclusive property of Rome Reports Srl., located on Via dei Corridori, 48 00193 Rome, Italy, P.IVA: 06362071000
Access and navigation of the websites are free but subject to the conditions of this Legal Notice.
Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages. Cookies allow a web to, among other things, store and retrieve information about users or a team browser's habits. Depending on what information they hold and they way the team uses it they might be used to recognise the user. The user's browser memorises cookies on the hard disk only during the current session using a minimum storage space and causing no damage in the computer. The cookies contains no personal specific information and the majority of them are automatically and immediately erased from the hard drive when the browser session is closed (the so-called session cookies.)
Cookies are accepted as a standard in the majority of browsers which may allow or prevent in the security settings temporal or memorised cookies.
Without your express consent-by enabling cookies in your browser- www.romereports.com wil not link in the cookies the memorised data with your personal information during the time of registration or purchase.
What cookies do we use?
- Technical Cookies. Wich are those that allow users to navigate and use a web page, platform or App and the use of the different options and services that exists in it, such as traffic control, transmission of data, session identification, reach restricted access parts, remember the constituent elements that make up an order, make the purchasing process of an order, submit the request for registration or participation in a event, use security elements during the navigation, store contents for videos or sounds broadcast or the content sharing through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies. Are those which allow users to access the service with certain predefined general feature characteristics according to a set of criterias in the user's terminal, such as the language, browser type used to access the service, the regional setting from where the service is reached.are those which allow users to access the service with certain predefined general feature characteristics according to a set of criterias in the user's terminal, such as the language, browser type used to access the service, the regional setting from where the service is reached.
- Analysis Cookies. Are those that, either treated by ourselves or by a third-party enable us to cuantify the number of users and therefore be able to do an analysis and statistical measure of the user's use of the service offered. For this purpuso your navigation in our website is being analysed in order to improve the products and services we offer.
- Advertisement Cookies. are those which allow to manage in the most efficient way possible those advertising spaces that the editor have included in a webpage, App, or platform from which he provide the requested service. These Cookies store behavioural information of the users obtained through the permanent observation of their navigation habits. This allow to develop an specific profile to show advertising according to such profile.
- Behavioural advertising Cookies. Son aquellas que permiten la gestión, de la forma más eficaz posible, de los espacios publicitarios que, en su caso, el editor haya incluido en una página web, aplicación o plataforma desde la que presta el servicio solicitado. Estas cookies almacenan información del comportamiento de los usuarios obtenida a través de la observación continuada de sus hábitos de navegación, lo que permite desarrollar un perfil específico para mostrar publicidad en función del mismo.
Third-party Cookies: www.romereports.com may use third-party services that can gather information with statistical purposes about the users use of the website and to offer other services related to the website activity and other Internet services.
INFORMATION ON ANALYTICAL COOKIES
What are they for? Analytical cookies are used for measurement and analysis purposes, mainly to quantify the number of visits to a website and analyze how it is used by visitors (for example, to know which are the most-viewed sections or the most-consulted pages, or the duration of each visit) and perform aggregate statistical studies on the demographic profile of users who visit the website (for example, to know from which country / region the website is accessed mostly or how many have previously visited it).
What is the purpose? The information obtained through analytical cookies allows us to better understand how the website is used and thus be able to optimize and improve its operation, adapt the content, improve the services provided and offer a more interesting and personalized experience to the users who visit the website.
What type of information is collected? In general, analytical cookies do not collect information that allows you to directly identify visitors individually. This type of cookies is primarily intended to help understand how visitors interact with the website, collecting information in an aggregate and depersonalized way. However, these cookies collect certain technical information (such as the IP address of the device from which the user connects to the website) that could eventually allow a visitor to be identified only if it is combined with other data sources.
What data do we collect? Our systems collect certain technical information when a visitor accesses this website or interacts with the services available on it. We collect exclusively anonymous or pseudo-anonymous information from the visitor and use it only for analytical purposes.
- IP Address:: The IP address of the device used to visit our website is used to geolocalize visitors anonymously and allows us to know the geographical location by continent, subcontinent, region and city, mainly to know where visitors access our site.
- User ID:It is an identifier that is assigned to a specific visitor when he / she initiates a session in the private area of the website. This identifier allows a more accurate analysis and to obtain statistics more adjusted to reality because it prevents the same user accessing our website through different devices (for example, through a computer or a smartphone) from being accounted as a different visitor.
What analytical cookies are used in this Website? : This Website uses Google Analytics, an analytical service provided by Google (if you are interested, you can consult the privacy information related to Google Analytics here). However, we do not send or store in Google Analytics any personal information that allows us to individually identify a user of our website. We adopt specific measures and implement technological tools to avoid it, so that Google cannot associate this information directly to a specific device or person. Next, you can check the cookies we use, their specific purpose and their conservation period.
¿Qué opciones tengo sobre las cookies analíticas?: In addition to the possibility of blocking or deleting cookies at any time through the appropriate settings in the browser you use, you can also install the Google Analytics Opt-Out tool in your browser, which prevents Google Analytics from collecting information about your visits to websites that use this service. If you are interested, you can do it here.